One of the things you’re taught in survival training, as well as wilderness training, is where to make camp. It can be tempting to pitch your tent, bed down, or build a lean-to wherever you find a nice spot. This can be a mistake, a deadly mistake. For example, if you are tempted to bed down near a low lying stream or even a dry gully and it rains you could die. It does not even need to rain where you’re located to get you in trouble. If the lay of the land is right, and there’s a sufficient storm nearby, a dry or small stream can turn into a rushing torrent before you can get awake and out of your tent or sleeping bag. People have been killed from this simple mistake alone. This is only one example drawn from literally hundreds. Not understanding the dangers around any given situation is deadly.
Nature is unforgiving and you don’t get a pass for not knowing.
Another fact of nature is that people behave differently depending on what or who they’re putting at risk. If it is just you, you might sleep close to that creek; if it’s you and your young children, probably not. If you’re in a group and you’re hesitant but everyone else is convinced it’s safe, then you may concede and bed down in harm’s way. Your group can be put in harm’s way from group ignorance, or for the benefit of someone in your group, or by some other groups influence.
Nature is unforgiving and you don’t get a pass for not doing your homework.
Evil is real. There are bad people among us. Some are easy to spot; some are never noticed except by a few. Most people are simple, neither criminal masterminds nor beneficial geniuses. Someone else putting you or your group in danger, or abuse, for their or their group’s benefit is evil. The most evil of all are those so skilled they are able to get the average person to perform their evil for them, all in the name of something supposedly good.
Nature is unforgiving and you don’t get a pass for thinking you were doing the right thing.
Strong groups are hard to control. A particularly dastardly evil person could work to weaken some of the members of strong groups to minimize the aggregate strength of the group. Convince them their traditions are bad (offensive to others or non-inclusive), that their rules serve no purpose, that their rules make them weaker, and their leaders are only leaders because of chance or unfair advantage, not because of greater knowledge and skill. After a few generations of this type of influence the strong groups would be weakened to the point the evil people could control them with ease.
Nature is unforgiving and you don’t get a pass for getting used.
The evil, the used, and the good are the three groups. How do we know which group we’re in: the evil, the used, or the good? It’s obviously not easy. If it was easy, there would only be two groups, the evil and the good. It’s not just black and white because we’re in all three groups simultaneously, none of us are completely good, and we all have some bad. But I’m talking about the majority of our life: are we evil, the used, or the good? If you’re evil I think you would know it: you spend your life trying to control others for your benefit and view the other two groups as beneath you. The problem comes in the other two groups: the used and the good. The “used” group is used by the evil to do their “work” and the good group is not, or, at a minimum the good group is aware of the evil group.
The evil among us are so evil and so skilled at manipulation that the used group thinks they’re good and sees the good group as bad. It’s very confusing.
How do we know which is which? Jesus tells us that you’ll know them by their fruits. The problem with this is the evil groups so intent on control keep us stressed to the max, busy making enough money to live, control what we see, watch, read, and hear in popular media, control what we’ve been taught (or not taught) in public schools and colleges that we don’t see their “fruits”. If we do, we’ve been conditioned to ignore them. Example: a lot of black Americans (I don’t like the term African-American, you’re either American or not regardless of ancestry) are not proud of this country because of slavery, however, the truth is the founders of this country, all white men, almost all Christian, wanted to abolish slavery in the Declaration of Independence, and the few that owned slaves treated them well and wanted to free them. They believed it was wrong and was not congruent with Christian values. They couldn’t do this because they would have lost the assistance of the other nations we needed help from to defeat the British (and if we lost it wouldn’t matter anyway). It took 70+ years but slavery was abolished in the USA. Another part of slavery that’s not taught was that the Islamic nations who dealt in slaves (yes, that’s right, the slave traders were mostly Islamic, not American white guys, and the Africans warlords who sold their own), attacked our merchant ships after we split from the British and no longer had their protection: white crew members were regularly captured and sold into slavery by these same Muslims. In the US during the time slavery was legal, less than 5% of the population owned slaves. Slave owners were non all white either, there were free black men who owned slaves. Slaves in the US were treated much better and lived almost as long as free people: the majority of African slaves were sold into Islamic countries and their life span was measured in months not years. In fact, slavery is still going on in many African nations and Middle East countries. These are things that are no longer taught in public school. When the truth is known, this country has done more than any other country for black people and they have every reason to be immensely pound of this country, not hate it and disrespect it. This is just one example of how evil groups control our perceptions of reality and truth to control and divide us.
17. I pray then, brethren, that you beware of those who divide and antagonize you, to leave behind the teachings that you have learned, [I beseech you] to distance yourselves from them. 18. For those who are thus inclined do not serve our Lord Jesus Christ, except their own bellies, and with words, sermons and invocations, mislead the simple-hearted. 19. Your obedience, however, is well-known by every human being. I rejoice over you, and wish for you to be confirmed in blessings and rid of all evil. 20. God who brings peace shall quickly crush Satan under your feet.
Translation: Ancient Aramaic Bible
13. “Enter through the narrow door, for wide is the door, and broad is the path that leads to oblivion, and numerous are those who go that way.
14. But it is the constricting door and the narrow path that lead to life everlasting, and few are those that find it. 15. “Beware of false prophets that come to you in sheep’s clothing, but from inside they are ravenous wolves.
16. “By their fruit you will know them. Why, do they pluck grapes from wild brush, or figs from thorn bushes?
17. “Thus every good tree brings forth beautiful fruit. The bad tree brings bad fruit.
18. “Neither a good tree can bear bad fruit, nor a bad tree can bear good fruit.
19. “Any tree that does not bring forth good fruit, is cut down and burned.
20. “Therefore, from their fruit you will know them.21. “It is not whoever says to me, ‘My Lord, my Lord,’ who enters the Kingdom of Heaven, except whoever does the will of my Father in Heaven.
22. “Many will say to me on that day, ‘My Lord, my Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name cast out demons and in your name perform great powers?’
23. “And then I will declare to them that, I never knew you, go away from me, workers of abomination.24. “Whoever thus listens to these words of mine and performs them, will resemble the wise man who built his house on the rock.
25. “And the rain came down and the floods came and the winds blew and drove against that house and [the house] did not fall, for its foundation was placed on rock.
26. “And whoever listens to these words of mine and does not perform them, resembles the foolish man who builds his house on sand,
27. “And the rains came down and the floods came down and the winds blew and drove against the house and [the house] fell down and its fall was great.”
Translation: Ancient Aramaic Bible
Paul is warning us to beware of those who attempt to divide and antagonize, who attempt to get us to forget and abandon the teachings of Jesus, those who try to make right wrong and wrong right. These are the evil groups.
Jesus is telling us that it’s easy to go the wrong way and follow the wrong people and groups. That’s it’s hard to go the right way. Jesus goes on to say that those who come to divide and destroy us will appear to us as nice people (sheep) but are really evil (ravenous wolves).
How do we know which is which? Jesus says we’ll know them by their fruits. He’s not giving us a lesson here in fruit trees and grape vines, but rather saying look at what they do, what their intended results are.
Jesus goes on to say even more: that those who listen and do as he says will be able to withstand whatever comes their way and those who don’t won’t (rock foundation vs. sand).
Nature is unforgiving because those in the “used” group think they’re in the “good” group.
To make things worse, those in the “used” group view the “good” group as bad, evil, hypocritical, or worse when they try to show them that they’re being used. The sheep’s clothing is very good indeed!
How bad (or good) is the illusion? How are the evil ones working to weaken the strong groups? I’ve already shown you one example regarding the founding of this country and slavery, and I’ll list a few items more items but there are hundreds if not thousands that could be listed here:
- TV, movies, and music position homosexuality as normal.
- TV, movies, and music position teen sex, and rampant sexuality, as normal.
- TV, movies, and music show the traditional family unit as something to be made fun of, especially strong fathers. Think of all the sitcoms and commercials that show the father as a bumbling idiot.
- TV, movies, and music promote drug use, alcohol use as hip and normal.
- Abortion used as a tool to devalue life and remove responsibility for personal choices.
- Abortion paid for by tax dollars.
- Ministers preaching homosexuality is OK and even good.
- Openly homosexual ministers.
- Public schools not teaching true American history (removes pride in this country).
- Public schools not teaching true American history (creating “white guilt”).
- Public schools teaching to tests vs teaching each student to their potential.
- Public schools abandoning discipline.
- Public schools and government buildings banning and removing anything Christian (The First Amendment: Separation of Church and State).
- Political correctness used as a tool to silence truth and discussion and make people timid.
- The above items have been targeted at black Christian families and whites. Black traditional Christian family units are one of the strongest units there is, followed by white Christians. This has decimated black families and replaced the black father with government.
- Legislation attempted to allow transsexual boys in girl’s bathrooms/locker-room at schools (and vice-versa).
- Islam positioned as peaceful while mass migration of Muslims occurs across Europe and soon to the USA, accompanied by rape, murder, pedophilia, etc.
- Islam positioned as peaceful while Christians are murdered, enslaved, raped, tortured, sold…
- Islam positioned as peaceful when the Qur’an clearly says that Islam is the only religion and the only law is Sharia law which says to kill non-believers. (Hint: the Qur’an is sequential, meaning that commands later in the book take precedence over commands earlier in the book – this is how Muslims say it’s peaceful by quoting verses earlier in the book when commands later in the book say kill. It’s also allowed to lie to non-believers.)
- Our country’s borders and laws not enforced, or, randomly enforced.
- Thomas Jefferson had a Qur’an because he thought Islam was peaceful: NO!, he had it because they were constantly fighting Islamic pirates and slave traders and he wanted to understand why they were so violent and bloodthirsty. Our founders understood the dangers of Islam, they were not fooled by it.
- We give our enemies money and weapons and our allies grief.
- Everyone in debt up to our eyeballs is considered normal.
- Releasing hardened criminals back into society (Federal prisons do not house non-violent, low level criminals)
- Wars fought with no discernible objective or valid reason.
When reading the above list, were you outraged or were you in agreement?
If you were outraged, you’re probably in the “used” group. In which case I respectively ask you to look back over the list and look at the fruits of each item. It’s hard to admit we’ve been used but pray about it and keep thinking about it. Look at the fruits of Islam; look at the fruits of what the TV, movie, and music industry has done to our youth and families with rampant sex, LGBTQ, and drugs. What is the end result? What is the intent? Who and what are our children’s role models now vs. in the 50s and early 60s?
If you were outraged, have you considered this: if the Muslims you love take over this country, the so-called “moderate” Muslims will harden to true Islam and they’ll kill all the homosexuals, transsexuals, etc. or, imprison them for life? They’ll destroy any house of worship besides their own. The LGBTQ groups that you so love, you will have killed by being multicultural and supporting open borders. Look at what’s happening in Europe.
If you were outraged, have you considered this: by supporting groups and politicians that support common core standards and equal outcomes for all students you’ve embraced mediocrity and quelled exceptionalism so that no one’s feelings get hurt?
The fruits of these activities have been to weaken the once strong group of the American family and Christian fabric which were the building blocks of the strongest, most freedom loving nation on earth.
The fruits of these activities have been to create a massive segment of the population that hates this country, has no pride in this country (because they don’t know our true history), that feels entitled, and expects, to have the government take care of their every need, that was not raised in a Christian church, and thinks sex is a sport.
The purpose of these activities is to reduce our once great America to a group that is controllable and manageable by a select group. They desire socialism and communism not freedom. They’re evil. Very few of them use the terms socialism and communism: they call themselves progressives and they’re anything but progressive.
Why do they do this? Because when the founders of this country created it, they created something that had never existed before: freedom from tyranny, freedom from control. Every since, those forces of control and tyranny have been trying to kill our freedom. When they couldn’t do it by force, they set about to do it by trickery and have been very successful.
If you’re seething from what I’ve written, you need to open you mind to consider you’ve been manipulated. We all have. Pray about it. Hopefully your heart, eyes, and ears will open to see more truth.
I know a lot of good people who think they’re fighting the good fight but in fact, they’re helping the evil groups. Some of these people sit in church every Sunday. In reality they’ve been convinced they’re helping by pitching their tent by a low lying creek during a storm and they’re getting everyone they can to do the same.
Nature is unforgiving and the evil groups, while not being known or visible, are being hated by more people every day. People sense that we’re in trouble and that something is wrong but they don’t know what or why. Hopefully the evil groups will overplay their hand and people will stop falling for all their manipulation.
It will take a strong, dynamic, bold, and fearless leader to lead this nation in the fight to get our freedoms back. The men and women who founded this country were not politically correct, they said and acted what they believed. They risked their lives for their and our freedom. We need leaders who have that same fortitude and calling – don’t flinch when someone tells the truth – it stands out as harsh in today’s politically correct environment.
Below are several links that offer some examples to think about, there are literally thousands more of these same types of events:
- https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2015/11/cruz-introduces-bill-designating-muslim-brotherhood-a-terrorist-group – this is important as the Muslim Brotherhood is well represented in the Obama administration, all the way to the top, and even our military leadership.
- http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=6954 Susquehanna University drops Crusaders nickname to ensure school is ‘welcoming and inclusive’
- http://www.c-span.org/video/?c4546259/trey-gowdy-drug-laws watch this video and you’ll see that when Obama is saying he’s releasing non-violent and low level prisoners back into society from Federal prisons he’s lying.
- http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/24954/ University cuts Pledge of Allegiance from Veterans Day chapel because it makes some ‘uncomfortable’
- http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/feminist-camille-paglia-calls-out-transgender-mania-parents-who-indulge-kids-are-committing-child-abuse-video I don’t often agree with feminists but this one has a point about transgender and gender fluidity where children are involved, by the way feminists are in the “used” group… one of the first steps in breaking down the family unit: get both parents working, get families in more debt, get children in daycare…
Until next time,